Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by oak3.it is controlled by D-ECO USLUGE j.d.o.o, at 51000 RIJEKA – CIOTTINA 9.
What Personal Information About Customers Does oak3.it Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at oak3.it. We use the information to communicate with you about services, to improve our website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future advices for you, improving our offer, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses oak3.it or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of oak3.it on other websites.
• E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from oak3.it if your computer supports such capabilities.
What About Cookies?
Does oak3.it Share the Information it Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. oak3.it shares customer information only as described below and with the subsidiaries which oak3.it, controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Protection of oak3.it and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of oak3.it our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
Conditions of Use, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at oak3.it, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also.